Chinese soldiers who had entered 400 meters in Ladakh last month; Put five tents, remove three later
- India’s border between Ladakh and Arunachal
- Chinese soldiers infiltrated many times in the Indian border.
Demchok: There are about 23 disputed and sensitive areas on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) of 4000 km between India and China, 23 of the disputed and sensitive areas. Demchok is one of them. China has infiltrated many times due to lack of clearance of the situation here.So the Indian army is constantly alert. There are many more disputed areas such as Trig Heights, Dumashele, Chumar, Spangur Pass and Pangong Soar in Ladakh.
The United States had said – Chinese soldiers still in Doklam: An American official had talked about secret activity in Dokalmal last month. Alice G. Wells, US official of the South and Central Asia Department said that India is showing commitment on its northern borders,But his concern is on Dokalam. However, Minister of State for External Affairs VK Singh told in the Rajya Sabha that there has been no change in the situation of the dowry. In June 2016, the tension grew between the forces of India and China, when India stopped the Chinese troops from making roads there. This dispute lasted for 73 days.
- News2018.09.14Land Pooling Policy finally approved by DDA
- India2018.09.07Affordable Housing: A glimmer of hope
- News2018.08.27The countdown for nursery admission has begun. Many schools have started their admission process.
- Top102018.08.14Before the Asian Games in Jakarta, covered the dirty river with a net so that the athletes could not see it.