Before the Asian Games in Jakarta, covered the dirty river with a net so that the athletes could not see it.
- People ridiculed, said – did not hide the river, had to clean
- 96% of Sanatayong river flowing in Jakarta polluted water
Jakarta There are Asian games from August 18 to September 2 in the capital of Indonesia. The game village is built on the banks of the river Sentang, but there is so much dirt in it that people call it Kali river. The government does not want the athletes to be seen on this, so the river in the village of the game village is covered with a dark mesh. 11 thousand athletes from 45 countries will participate in Asian Games The matches will be held in Jakarta and Sumatra.
People of this step of administration are joking. He says that instead of clearing the river, the government chose the easy way. Jakarta’s Governor Anis Basvedan says that if the previous governments had done the work then the situation of the river is not so bad. At the same time, the Deputy Governor of Jakarta, Sandiaga Uno, says that the plan to beautify the river is ready,But it will take time. For this, a budget of 30 thousand pounds (about 27 lakh rupees) has been fixed.
The entire river is polluted: the drainage of water from the houses and factories in the Sanyang river. According to Indonesia’s National Development and Planning Board, 96% of its water is badly polluted. There are several steps to be taken to clean water. Water is also to be dropped from a dam in Java so that all the filth is wasted. Water Treatment Plants will also be planted as well.
- News2018.09.14Land Pooling Policy finally approved by DDA
- India2018.09.07Affordable Housing: A glimmer of hope
- News2018.08.27The countdown for nursery admission has begun. Many schools have started their admission process.
- Top102018.08.14Before the Asian Games in Jakarta, covered the dirty river with a net so that the athletes could not see it.