TIPS & TRICKS:If you use Wi-Fi, keep these tips meditation
While using Wi-Fi connectivity for the internet, more needs to be done on security. If security is not taken care of, then no one can misuse it.
If you use Wi-Fi internet in the house then keep in mind that the Wi-Fi signal can go far beyond your home and connect to your Wi-Fi network in this area through any computer / mobile You can get the damage.
-To avoid this, consider these things-
Password and Username
Definitely change the default Administrator Password. The Wi-Fi internet basics have a Wi-Fi router, change its password and username.
Generally, all Wi-Fi router offers WPA / WEP encryption. It is not activated beforehand, definitely use it.
Use of filtering
-SIDID is the name of your Wi-Fi network, it must change. Only by changing it you are not safe, but this is definitely the first step.
-Using the MAC filtering, you can prevent unauthorized / unknown devices from connecting to your Wi-Fi network.
Use of firewall:
-Use Static IP Address in the network.
-Use a firewall on all computers and router in your home.
-Place the Wi-Fi router in such a place that the probability of going out of the signal from your home is minimal.
– Keep the Wi-Fi router closed when you are not using Wi-Fi internet.
-When using any Wi-Fi network, please check that it is using network encryption.
- News2018.09.14Land Pooling Policy finally approved by DDA
- India2018.09.07Affordable Housing: A glimmer of hope
- News2018.08.27The countdown for nursery admission has begun. Many schools have started their admission process.
- Top102018.08.14Before the Asian Games in Jakarta, covered the dirty river with a net so that the athletes could not see it.